Tuesday, October 20

How Can I Tell If My Ex Boyfriend Still Likes Me

Yesterday, my friend decided to post into a forum, her problem about her ex boyfriend. and because of this, I decided to make a special blog for her post and for the replies of people that cares about her problem. She wants to know the question on "how can i tell if my ex boyfriend still likes me"

So here's the real scenario: After Being Apart For Over A Year, Me And My Boyfriend Still Text Each Other Daily & Is Trying To Make Each Other Jealous. Is There A Chance We Could Get Back Together?

And here are the replies:

• Yes, I would say the relationship could grow. No relationship starts with both partners telling each other that they are in love with them straight away. That comes further down the line.

• It's possible, it depends on how long you have been close to this person since the breakup. This person knows you well enough to know whether or not what they want in a girlfriend. Since it appears you are still attracted to each other then don't be "clingy" or mention it a lot.

• If someone has told you they love you then I have no idea why you don't think they do love you unless they are using you or have abusive behavior. You can't make someone love you and no one can make you love them. It's love or nothing! If this person treats you well, you get along and have fun together then I'd say it's love. If they are seldom around, you don't feel good about yourself when you are around them then they aren't the person you should be with. Love is about honor, loyalty, being each others best friend, feeling free and comfortable to talk to your mate at any given time about your feelings or problems and it's up to you to decide this. If you don't get any of these things from this person, then it's time for you to move on in order to free yourself up and meet someone else that will appreciate you. It's time to stop the 'childish games' of making each other jealous and either communicate the fact to one another that you want to get back together.

• I'm giving a 97% chance that he no longer loves you, but he could possibly still like you. Either that or maybe he thinks you still like him (which it sounds like you do) and he keeps looking at you because he's uncomfortable around you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, My Names are Sabrina Morris, I am from Marion Iowa, This is a testimony about a Spell Doctor named Great Malawi via meiismcenter@gmail.com, that restored my hope and gave me reasons to love my life again. It was my first time to order for a spell or spiritual help because I don’t believe in them; my religion forbids spells or witches. I had no choice than to connect with the Great Malawi when my Husband-To-Be and my Baby Father left me because he was sleeping with my friend. I tried everything possible to win him back physically but he resisted all my efforts until I decided to go spiritual, but I needed higher power that’s why I connected with the Great Spell Cast of Malawi. He proved to me that his spell is not evil and it’s 100% genuine and last for eternity. He was an angel to me and my family during the process of the spell until he finally brought my Baby back as promised. He told me that my Baby’s spirit was distracted towards me and the world, so he called back his spirit and made him remember who he really is and how we started and also the promises he made to me and our child.The Great Malawi is a savior of our time and we should all benefit from his spiritual gifts. Thank you the Great one for giving me my own testimony. He will help you find the man or woman of your dreams if you try him. Connect with him via meiismcenter@gmail.com

Post a Comment