Thursday, October 22

Get Your Ex Back Even If They Are Dating

Is your ex dating someone else but you still want to get him back? Does that mean you no longer stand a chance to get him/her back? Is he/she going to forget you?

No. On the contrary, you stand a better chance to get your ex back if they are dating someone new. Impossible as it sounds - that is what the reality says if you know how to handle this situation. Remember, this is where you should keep cool and never panic. Panic is just going to make it harder for you.

Don't contact your ex. Contact is strictly avoidable. Your ex is going through a rebound relationship. All you have to do is wait till it breaks.

Will it break? Chances are extremely high that it will - if you and your ex are still in a recovery mode (within 1-2 months of the break up). What your ex is going through is a rebound relationship - I shall discuss that in another post. But, in summary, such relationships normally break and seldom last long.

What is positive about it? Everything.

• By the time your ex breaks up the rebound relationship, s/he will realize the weaknesses in his/her current relationship.

• Because of these same reasons, s/he will start appreciating more deeply the history and moments for togetherness the you of you have enjoyed together. Remember, the new one does not have a history and memory lane in your ex's mind which can be cherished. You do.

• Studies have shown that 9 out of 10 rebound relationships break. So, if you keep your cool then the odds are high that your ex is going to have a break up. This will make him/her more and more nostalgic about your relationship with him/her and will push him/her further towards you. Just make sure that you don't press the panic button and make mistakes.
Hence, you would want to be glad that your ex is dating someone else. It is an indication that he/she will probably be ready for you within a short enough period of time.

As I said, here is a complete system that tells you how exactly to follow up once s/he is over with the rebound relationship. It is one of your best moments to get your ex back, so it makes complete sense to stay prepared.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with your post. If you still love your ex but they are now dating, patience will help you. More often than not, they are dating just to somehow forget but they won't help comparing the one they are dating to you and since you two has a history, you will get the edge. you can find additional tips HERE

sussyb said...

Hi everybody,I had been having relationship problems with my husband,things had been moving from bad to worse and our marriage was crumbling,the love was lost.I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blogI visit for relationship and marriage counselling problems and I justthought after being ripped off the previous year of almost about $580, Ishould try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contactedthem..Atfirst everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,theirconsultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I wasscared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of fakespell casters and scammers ripping people off their money..I playedalong with a little hope and and faith and I was sent some few stuffsafter everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to awhile new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all goodfaith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hopethey could help other people too like they did me...I did a little andI got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and mylife back*their address is: odonmark11(at)gmail(dot)com.

Anonymous said...

Getting back to an ex is very more enjoyable than meeting a new person. At least from my personal point of view... what do you think?

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell everyone about my situation and what has happened. It was not long after the spell that it all happened. I am now with my ex and he is more loving than anyone can imagine. The spell that this caster have done for me could not have worked any quicker or better. We are happier now than we have ever been. Bless priestoflovespell@yahoo.com for everything that he have done! Please don't waist your time with other spell casters as you will get ripped off.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to priest omigodo for bringing back my lover just in 2days if you are in any kind of problem contact him he is very truthful and help contact him in his email address: templeofsolution@gmail.com or call him in his telephone number on +2348079367204 for more help

Mrs joe varo
From united states

Anonymous said...

Maybe your ex back is dating someoe else because they are trying to get you jealous, or maybe they are trying to forget about you. In any case it is possible to get them back!

Post a Comment