Tuesday, November 17

Please Tell Me You Love Me

After a break up you may find that you still love your ex. However you are not sure whether your ex feels the same way as you do. You find yourself wishing "Tell me you love me" . Though it is quite probable that your ex doesn’t love you anymore there is an equal possibility that they were lying when they declared they had moved on in life. Couples who break up could still continue to feel love for each other.

If you are absolutely sure and convinced that you still love your ex you stand a good chance of being reunited with your ex. Your ex will surely love you for your honest feelings for them.

If the split was your ex’s decision, before you decide to get back to your ex you need to look back at your relationship and analyze the reasons for the split. Immediately after the break up your emotions may get the better of you and make you pine for your ex. So it is important to maintain a balanced mind and objectively consider whether the break up is actually good for you. In that case it would be better to move on.

If the split was a mutual decision then checking out the reasons for the split assumes greater significance. It is likely that the pain that the split caused has made you forget the seriousness of the reasons that made you want to quit the relationship. By reminding yourself of them you can judge whether it is wise to go back to your ex again. Such an afterthought might make you realize that it is better to try and overcome the pain than waste more time and effort in a relationship that was weak from the start.

If both you and your ex feel that you still love each other after splitting up a make up would be easy, quick and simple. But even in such a scenario you can’t afford to overlook the reasons why you split. Although after the patch up initially both of you would be very happy about not losing each other, it is certain that after a while the reasons for the previous split up would rise again. Then both of you would have to face the break up pain yet again. You can avoid a whole lot of unnecessary suffering by carefully evaluating the reasons for the break up before you get back with your ex.

If you and your ex really want to be back together and enter into a lasting relationship both of you should ensure that the old problems that led to the split up do not rise again. You can prevent the possibility of another break up in the future by taking the help of a couple’s counselor. This will go a long way in making your relationship with the ex you still love, a success, after you win them back.

1 comments:

james westley said...

My Name is James WESTLEY..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called ayokospellcaster@gmail.com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizingI NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD’S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE’S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I’M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS… I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN’T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO… WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;ayokospellcaster@gmail.com ……HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY … CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:ayokospellcaster@gmail.com…
.com ……HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY … CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:ayokospellcaster@gmail.com…

Post a Comment