Friday, October 16

Does My Ex Still Love Me Quiz

Does my ex still love me? How come he won't return my calls? Is he dating someone else? And what does SHE have that I don't? Sound familiar? If you've been through a breakup recently, the chances are, they do! You don't need those does my ex still love me quiz to know if he still want your relationship to be back. In this article we are going to take a quick look at how to tell if your boyfriend still loves you, and the quick and easy steps you need to take to make sure that you CAN get him back, should you really want to!

Okay, but I need to know if he really loves me. How can I tell?

The truth? Men are NOT that complex of animals. Emotionally, a man is far less complicated than we are as women! If he's loved you once, barring you having done anything really hateful, or damaging to his life (in a major way) the chances are, his love for you is still there, just buried a bit under the weight of a breakup.

What are the best ways to get him back? I can't go on without him!

Honestly? There are about 20 different solid strategies for "winning" your ex back that have been AMAZINGLY effective for thousands of couples. But the truth is, the very FIRST step, must start with you. Write down a list of things YOU need to improve. Not about the relationship, just things in your own life you'd like to be better at. Maybe your career. Maybe your self image. Maybe your health, your ability to communicate or even simply a hobby that you've always been passionate about and never followed through with.

Start taking ACTION on yourself first

I can't stress how important this is...and it dovetails beautifully with the "law of attraction" style stuff which is PROVEN to help you get back ANYTHING in your life that you've lost! Focus on you - and promise the "universe" that you are going to passionately pursue the path that you were put here to accomplish! You'll be amazed at how much begins to come back into your life, and how quickly it happens as well. (And that includes the man who you "thought" was gone forever as well!)

The bottom line?

You CAN get yourself back, and you CAN get your man back too! Just start with the simple steps above, and then you can begin with the more advanced steps below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment